Babyzen Yoyo Plus 6 Months+ Limited Edition Air France
- RM2,321.00 RM2,579.00 (-10%)
- Ex Tax: RM2,321.00
- Brand: Baby Zen
- Product Code: Yoyo Plus 6 Months+ Limited Edition Air France
YOYO+ *Award winning, Ultra compact reliable and trendy* is usable from birth up to 6 months to 18kg (4 year). Ultra small, light , reliable and compact stroller. Airplane cabin size compatible and can be taken on airplane as hand luggage.**
- Limited Edition Collaboration with Air France
- Usable from birth up to 6 months to 18 kg (4 years)
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the version
- Reclinable backrest
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane**
- Car seat adaptable: switch from the car to the YOYO+ with one click!
- Smooth and easy to manoeuvre with one-hand folding, unfolding mechanism
- Comfortable seat pad and 5-point harness
- 2-position pop up canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection
- 60% larger storage basket
- Four wheels suspensions
- Padded carry strap
- Transport bag and rain cover included
- Easily removable fabrics and entirely washable
- 2 Years Warranty
* Car seat compatible: BeSafe iZi Go & iZi Go Modular, Bébé Confort Pebble & Pebble Plus, Cybex Aton Q and Maxi-Cosi Pebble & Pebble Plus (Last updated: December 23, 2015).
** Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on airlines.
Other useful information:
The very first stroller accepted as cabin luggage, YOYO was immediately greeted on board by Air France planes, as well as distributed by Air France Shopping. With its navy blue shade adorned with a pattern reminding of the airline’s colors, the new exclusive YOYO by Air France series bears a touch of French elegance.
The all-in-one stroller for parents on the move has its very own car seat and lets big brothers and sisters have a ride sitting or standing on the brand new, super convenient YOYO+ board.Make your life easier! With a YOYO+ stroller, it's never been easier to meet up with friends for a drink, catch a cab, hop onto the subway, or fly to the other end of the world.