TRANSFORMER X-BAG suitable from 3- approx 12 year (15-36kg). Excellent safety and comfort from a German designed carseat which has ISOFIX anchoring and adjusts with the childs height and width as they grow.
- STEPSIZE SYSTEM: headrest height and shoulder protector height and width can be precisely adjusted its 20 different position settings
- TWINFIX SYSTEM: strap system simple attachement to the Isofix point in the vehicle for improved side-impact protection
- TRIPLE LAYER IMPACT PROTECTION: three cushioning layers for even greater safety in the event of a side impact
- Strap guide opens at the touch of a button, locks automatically
- Soft padded covers, easy to remove and washable
- Ergonomically shaped seat shell for added comfort
- Comfort foam seat cushion
- Softly padded armrests
- Product Dimensions: L 45cm x W 45cm x H 63-82 cm
- Product Weight: 7.7 kg
- Test Certification: ECE R44/04
Other useful information:
TRANSFORMER X-BAG continues the successful TRANSFORMER seat concept. The TRANSFORMER X-BAG is based on the innovative TRANSFORMER safety concept. The seat offers complete side impact protection with its compact enclosed shell design. The ergonomically designed seat shell ensures pleasant seating comfort when travelling. The TRANSFORMER X-BAG can be variably adjusted to the size of the child and will grow with your child, from age three through to 12. The button-operated VARIOSIZE SYSTEM allows the seat to be adjusted to the precise height of the child – both the height of the headrest and the height and width of the shoulder protectors can be simultaneously adjusted in 20 progressive stages.
Transformer X-BAG has got an additional protection of shoulder-belt-guide. Underneath the headrest the belt will guide over the chest of the child as usual. In the shoulder section the belt will guide through its destined safety rail. This safety rail protects the belt in the optimum position. Through a simple touch of a button the safety zone releases and your little honey can effortless leave the child car seat. The integrated security system prevents a wrong operation with the belt herewith complete.