NEW LOOK Organic Milkmaid Tea!
Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your own milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Our organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: French Vanilla Chai with Organic Milkmaid Tea!
- Want to know more about herbal galactagogues? Download Earth Mama’s FREE eBook Herbs for Healthy Breast Milk Production
- Wondering what else to use Organic Milkmaid Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Trigonella foenum-graecum (organic fenugreek) seed, Foeniculum vulgare (organic fennel) seed, Rubus idaeus (organic red raspberry) leaf, Urtica dioica (organic stinging nettle) leaf, Silybum marianum (organic milk thistle) seed, Citrus sinensis (organic orange) peel, Pempinella anisum (organic anise) seed, Carum carvi (organic caraway) seed, Medicago sativa (organic alfalfa) leaf