The Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrrier is the coolest addition to our award winning collection. Specially designed to keep you and your baby cool and comfortable in warm weather, the Cool Air 360 Carrier combines the best features of the Original 360 Carrier together with 3D-AirMesh panels and moisture-wicking mesh lining - making it the perfect companion for any adventure.
Featuring 3D-AirMesh panels and lining to keep baby cooler for longer, the Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrier offers four carry positions, including an ergonomic outward facing front carry option. Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals.
- Suitable from birth to toddler (3.2-15kg)
- Ergobaby Four-Position 360 Cool Air Baby Carrier offers parents 4 comfortable and ergonomic ways to carry and bond with baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip, and Back positions
- Breathable 3D air mesh panel keeps baby cooler longer inside carrier
- Unique, structured bucket seat supports baby in the optimal and recommended frog-leg, "C" spine seated position
- Carrier distributes baby's weight evenly between the hips and shoulders for all-day carrying comfort
- Designed with buttons for an adjustable width that grows with your baby to ensure comfort and ideal hip positioning in all four carry positions
- The four position 360 baby carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Awarded the AGR seal of approval for the campaign for healthier backs
- Stowable and padded sun/rain hood supports baby's head while sleeping, shields the child from the elements, and offers mom privacy while nursing
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- 1 Year warranty
- Product weight: 0.8 Kg
- Maximum child weight: 15Kg
More useful information:
The 360 All Positions can be used with our unique, infant insert that allows this carrier to be used from birth (starting at 7 lbs./3.2 kg and above). We recommend for the 360 All Positions carrier only be used to carry children in the 'facing out' position once they are 5 months or older, and even then only for short periods of time. Prior to that, the ‘facing in’ position on the parent's chest is the preferred and most comfortable solution.
How To Use Inward Facing:
How To Use Outward Facing: