Gummee Glove Suitable for 3 months onwards *award winning and first teething mitten on the market*. Safe and quality tested mitten.
- Detachable silicone heart-shaped teething ring for easy heat sterilising & refrigerating
- Travel bag which doubles up as a laundry bag for easy machine washing
- Various biteable silicone teethers with easily accessible positioning for baby
- Adjustable velcro closure to fit most babies and prevent mitten falling on the floor
- made of 100% cotton
- Teethers food grade silicon
- BPA & Phthalate free
- Test Certification: EN71 compliant
It is the first teething mitten on the market, designed solely for babies to wear. Babies can not adequately grasp a teething ring or toy until around the age of 5 months plus, however, their teething symptoms can begin a long time prior to this. Gummee Glove secures safely to baby's hand with an adjustable velcro closure and the silicone heart-shaped teething ring can be detached for easy sterilising and refrigeration. The silicone teether is held in place by a very strong, inbuilt popper. This also negates the need to constantly hold toys to baby's mouth, and puts an end to toys being dropped on the floor when out and about. Ideal for the car, push chair - or anywhere when mum/dad just needs a few extra minutes in the day!