Hanil UV Sterilizer has dual Osram (Italy) UV lamps which eliminates 99.9% of household bacterias while the patented 3M HEPA Filter blocks up to 99.97 % of air borne dust and particles, keeping your family safe at the touch of a button.
- Designed to make your life easier, the Hanil UV Sterilizer performs a complete drying and sterilization cycle at the touch of a single button. Just wash, fling off excess water and load. Hit the Auto button and the cycle is done in 40 minutes. Once done, you're ready for the next feed.
- The Hanil UV Sterilizer is designed with the safety of you and your little one in mind. Unlike traditional sterilizers, sterilization is done via UV light while drying is done via the efficient low heat DR FISCHER infrared lamp to minimize risk of burns.
- Additionally an enhanced safety feature, the intelligent design provides an automated cut-off for all functions in the event the door of the Hanil UV Sterilizer is opened.
- Compact and front load design saves space on your counter top. No need to worry about appliances on either side.The door also acts as a built in prep space!
- Spacious interior fits 9 bottles (and more) in a single load to make sure you're always ready for the next round of feeding.
- And when you're done, just keep the bottles in the Hanil UV Sterilizer and the Storage function will make sure you have full confidence that the bottles are kept sterilized and ready for use.
- 1 Year Warranty
Care & Maintenance:
- No water.
- No descaling.
- No mess.
- The no water sterilization process also minimalizes the risk of mold build up.
- Just wipe down with a damp cloth when needed.
- Replace lamps and filter once a year.
Other useful informations:
With its Dr. Fischer (France) Infrared lamp, the Hanil UV Sterilizer also dries and acts as a storage unit. With its sleek and intelligent design, the Hanil UV Sterilizer reduces clutter and saves space on your kitchen counter while still having ample room to sterilize 9 baby bottles and accessories at a go.
Hanil Electric Co. Ltd, established in 1964, has a history of over 50 years. With its inhouse R&D capability, Hanil continues to release new products in a wide variety of household appliances manufactured in Hanil's multiple ISO-certified factories within Korea. Through consistent and ongoing R&D and testing, Hanil focuses on offering high quality and high efficiency products to customers.
Tried & Tested:
- Department of Health & Human Services by U.S.A
- Korea Conformity Laboratories
- Japan Food Research Laboratories
- World Class Product of Korea
- International Safety Mark for 3-Pin Fused Main Plug