Cloud B Twilight Buddies are ultra-cuddly friends that help ease children’s fear of the dark by projecting a starry night sky onto bedroom ceilings and walls. Hidden within the soothing starry projection are the moon and 3 constellations!
- Comes with 12 cute characters to choose from: Sheep, Giraffe, Unicorn, Palomino, Pegasus, Bunny, Fox, Alligator, Hippo, Bee, Dragon and Hedgehog
- Eases fear of the dark
- Projects actual star constellations
- 45 minute timer ensures complete darkness during your child’s deep sleep, as recommended by pediatricians
- Projects and glows in 3 soothing color options: green, blue and amber
- Option to automatically morph through all 3 colors
- Quality construction for years of enjoyment
- Long-lasting LED lights also ensure the shell stays cool
Features & Benefits:
- Light the way to a good night’s sleep with cute and comforting Twilight Buddies that have the same calming effect as our award-winning Twilight Turtle. Simply place this little plush on the floor in the center of a room and turn out the lights to get the full, ethereal effect of sleeping under the stars.
- Makes bedtime even better with the help of our beautifully illustrated Star Guide that teaches you and your child about the nighttime sky. The three soothing color choices create unique ambiances associated with positive moods. Amber projects warmth; blue is peaceful; and green inspires feelings of harmony and renewal. The Twilight Buddies shell also casts a warm glow that makes the darkness less daunting.
- Plush and soft, with a sturdy plastic shell, simply press the button on the Twilight Buddies’ shell to ignite the stars and keep them glowing for a full 45 minutes--plenty of time for most children to drift off to dreamland. At this point, the Twilight Ladybug automatically shuts off to preserve battery life and allow your child to slip into deepest slumber as recommended by pediatricians. Another push of the button reactivates the projection if needed.
- A great gift for children who are afraid of the dark, or even adults who have trouble falling asleep. Perhaps the best thing about this plush pal is it becomes a favorite bedtime buddy for years and years to come - truly a gift that keeps on giving!