The original baby food maker, only better: Best selling Cooker & Blender All-in-One. Steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost. Babycook Neo's four settings eliminate the need for pots, a blender and a microwave so that making baby food is as simple as possible.
Regrigerate or freeze leftovers, then simply defrost and reheat right in babycook.
Reheating and Defrosting:
- Cooking Basket capacity : 1000 ml
- Capacity of the mixing bowl : 1250 ml
- The only baby food maker with a glass bowl & a stainless steel steam basket
- Intelligently designed with four settings: steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost
- Easily accessible reservoir
- Unique blend feature to control consistency
- Patented steam cooking system
- 5.2 cup dishwasher safe bowl
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- Dimensions : W 29 x W 23.6 x H 23.9 cm
- SIRIM Approved for Malaysia
- Designed in France
5 year local warranty (Malaysia)- If and only if registered on the (renewed) App: Beaba & Me
- For android mobile users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beaba.beabaandme
- For iOS mobile users: https://apps.apple.com/my/app/beaba-me/id1390566402
- Please do not wash HOT glass bowl right after cooking. Allow bowl to cool down to room temperature first otherwise the glass may crack or break.
- Blades may be separated from bowl for more thorough cleaning
- Bowl may be placed in dishwasher. However, we recommend to hand wash the blade for longer usage and avoid the dishwasher or sterilizer's as as it has silicone elements and may become brittle over time with heat exposure.
- Do not immerse main unit in water. Wipe clean with wet cloth and dry with towel.
Descaling is recommended every 50 cycles. Beaba descaling liquid available.
Whats Different About Babycook Neo vs. Babycook?
Glass Bowl & Stainless Steel Steam Basket
- Large glass bowl holds 5.2 cups of food as opposed to 4.7 cups
- Durable and longer lasting
- Plastic free!
Stainless Steel Steam Basket:
- No plastic comes in contact with baby's food
- Hygienic and friendly to the earth
New Patented Steam System:
- Preserves even more nutrients
- New design reduces carbon footprint by almost 50%
- Uses 50% less energy and water while making 33% more food
- Stainless steel reservoir with a large opening makes cleaning and filling easy
Sabatier Diamant French Blade:
- New improved high-quality blade ensures smoother blending for a thinner food consistency
- Blade safely designed to be removed with one single touch point
Other useful information:
Create everything from a fine purée to a chunkier purée and everything in between - the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that your baby is getting the correct consistency of baby food every step of the way. The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so you never have to worry about watching over the Babycook or overcooking your baby's food. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle-free cleaning!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.