This incredible BEABA baby food cookbook was created and written in France by professional French chefs Christophe Saintagne & Laura Portelli, both students of Michelin Star and world-famous French chef Alain Ducasse. This cookbook features 80 easy and creative recipes for babies from 4 to 24 months, broken down by season, with a focus on feeding babies natural and healthy first foods and purees to develop their palette. The cookbook is designed for use with Beaba’s Babycook Baby Food Maker and includes seasonal gourmet puree recipes that will awaken your babies taste buds, expand your baby’s palette and start helping you raise a non-picky eater.
- Raising a non-picky eater starts from childhood!
- 80 easy and creative recipes for babies from 4 to 24 months
- Seasonal gourmet recipes that will awaken your babies taste buds and expand their palette
- Written by professional chefs Christophe Saintagne & Laura Portelli, students of world-famous and multi-michelin star chef Alain Ducasse
- Focused on introducing baby to healthy, natural first foods
- Designed for use with the Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker