Even your youngest child can join you at the family table using the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set. It provides your child freedom of movement and helps teach them the important skill of sitting. When your child can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set. This gives them greater freedom of movement and more independence. Fits European version Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after May 2003.
- Provides your child freedom of movement but does not prevent them from crawling out.
- User friendly – easy for parents to place their child in and out of.
- This product is intended for children able to sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15 kg. EN 14988:2017
Compatible with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after May 2003.
Please pay close attention to the compatibility of separate accessories.
- Suitable from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx. 6 months)
- Provides exceptional side and back support for your baby to acquire the important skill of leaning to sit
- Easily attaches onto the chair – tool-free
- Product Size: 40 x 15 x 25 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Suitable Age: from 6 ~ to 36 (months)
- For proper usage, please take the time to read and follow instructions.
- Never leave your child unattended.
Tripp Trapp® – The chair that grows with the child®:
How to use the Tripp Trapp® high chair from Stokke®: