Haakaa Generation 3 keeps the same simple and effective breast pump design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle for easy feeding or storage! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We also have a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from 100% food-grade silicone, this compact bottle and flange combo is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food-grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilizers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. We strongly recommend sterilizing this product using a steam sterilizer or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to clean or sterilize this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of the silicone parts.
*Teats Not Included*
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.