Breathe easy and help ease congestion naturally with this warming organic rub.
Free from nasty petroleum oils, our balm is formulated using certified organic oils and butters and is gentle enough to use from birth.
Made from natural Beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Butter and infused with essential oils of Peppermint, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary, this fresh and zesty balm absorbs gently into the skin to melt away discomfort and restlessness. The unique combination of organic ingredients brings warmth to the body and helps alleviate nasal congestion as well as other cold symptoms such as coughs and runny noses.
Because our Winter Blues Balm is completely free from nasty petrochemicals like petroleum and turpentine oil (common in “traditional” vapour rubs), it’s safe enough to use from birth on delicate newborn skin.
Place a little on the soles of your child’s feet before bedtime for a natural and comforting way to sooth them through the night.
- Brings warmth to the body
- Place a little on the soles of the feet to help breath easy during sleep time
- Time to throw out the greasy salve lurking in your bathroom cabinet that is filled with petro chemicals (you know the one) and say hello to the Little Innoscents
- Winter Blues Balm filled with warming essential oils and natural beeswax.
- Gentle enough to be used from birth
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Place some under the nose to clear the sinuses
- Squirt a little in the vaporizer to help with congestion
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus)*, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)*, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Beeswax (Cera alba)*, Spearmint Oil (Mentha Viridis)*, Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Wintergreen Oil (Gaultheria Procumbens), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Lemon Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum).
*Denotes Certified Organic