THE FLEXIBLE CHANGER ATTACHES TO THE DRESSER, THE BED AND THE CRADLE STAND.
The changer is a versatile component that can be used on top of the Dresser, Bed or Cradle stand, and attaches safely to all components. Protective sides and a padded mattress offer a safe and comfortable place to change your baby. The height of the Changer encourages eye-contact and you can choose both a sideway or parent facing position depending on the base unit and room setting. The included storage box keeps essentials close at hand and can be attached to any side of the Changer. When your child is older, the Changer transforms into a play table by simply turning the Changer upside-down and placing it onto the cradle stand.
- The Changer attaches safely to the Bed with self-locking handles
- Keep essentials close at hand with the mobile storage box
- Water repellent padded mattress, easy to keep clean
- Soft, protective sides around the baby
- Suitable for max. 11kg
- Made from MDF
- Part of the Stokke® Home™ concept:
- Complete changing and storage unit together with Dresser
- Everything you need within arm’s reach when Changer is placed on the Bed
- The Changer transforms into a play table by turning the Changer upside-down and placing it on the cradle stand
- Made in Europe
- 3-years warranty available on wooden components. Please Click Here to Register for Warranty
- Stokke® Home™ Changer
- Stokke® Home™ Changer Mattress
- Stokke® Home™ Changer Storage box
- Product Size: 78 x 53 x 15 cm
- Weight: 10.4 kg
- Materials: MDF – Medium-density fiberboard
- Design: Robert Myrene, Lina Aker, Hilde Angelfoss
- Wood: Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain. The use of any detergent or microfibre cloth is not recommended.
- Textiles: The Changer Mattress is water repellent and easy to wipe clean. It can be hand washed at 30°C (86 Fahrenheit). Do not tumble-dry. The Changer Mattress Cover can be washed on 60°C (140 Fahrenheit).