Our payment system is handled a third party payment specialist, Molpay.com.
MOLPay is a Payment Service Provider that enables businesses with an online store to accept credit card, online banking, e-wallet and other online payments methods securely over the internet. In 2011, MOLPay became part of the MOL Global Group, one of the largest Internet companies in Southeast Asia with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, and Australia/New Zealand.
- MOLPay is a regulated payment service provider under Malaysia Payment System Act 2003
- MOLPay is PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance to deliver international standard of security for users to transact online securely.
Payment methods :
- Credit Card (Visa and Master)
- Bank Transfer /ATM
- EASY Payment (INSTALLMENT PLAN)
- Voucher/ Gift Certificates
Master and Visa are accepted
For larger transactions credit card verification may need to be done which can take a bit longer but is to protect the customer.
1) Bank transfer can be done from all banks, list of bank include:
- Aeon Credit
- Alliance Bank
- Affin Bank
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- UOB Bank, Citibank
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank
- MBF Card
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Kuwait Finance House
- CIMB Bank
- Bank Rakyat
- OCBC Bank
2) ATM transfers can only be done from listed banks
AC name: Fravi Sdn Bhd
HSBC, Ac No : 316 011 972 101
EasyPayment (INSTALLMENT PLAN)
Allow customers to convert their online purchase to credit card purchase to an installment plan with a credit card company or financial institution.
Minimum transactions has to be RM500.- in a single receipt. Easy payment scheme is also subject to tenure of instalment taken by the card holder.
Interest will accrue to the card holder depending on the bank
Voucher and Gift Certificates