Cybex Sirona S i-Size Car Seat
- RM2,290.00 RM2,546.00
- Ex Tax: RM2,290.00
- Availability:Please Contact Us for More Info
- Brand: Cybex
- Product Code: Sirona S i-Size Car Seat
Sirona S i-Size is an innovative one-hand 360° rotating car seat which provides a comfortable entry and exit position backs for newborn up to 105 cm, approx. 4 year, ensuring less strain on parents' backs.
- 360° rotation with easy entry position
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Driving Direction Control (DDC)
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) in forward-facing position (from 16 months and 76 cm)
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Height-adjustable headrest: 12 positions for customized adjustment as your child grows
- Newborn inlay included
- One-hand recline function:Easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)
- Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
- 2 Years Warranty
- A clever 360° rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents. - The innovative 360° rotating mechanism of the Sirona S i-Size makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. In addition, it provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents' backs.
- Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. - The Sirona S i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years). Depending on your preference, the Sirona S i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76 cm and 16 months up to 105 cm).
- Prevents misuse in turning forward-facing before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall. - The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position of the car seat. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
- Reduces the strain on the neck in case of a front impact (forward-facing). - The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
- Extendable on side facing the car door. - The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- A one-click installation with ISOFIX both in rear- and forward-facing position allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. - Sirona S i-Size is secured using the car's ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse.
Other useful information:
Because it's the safest way for your little one to travel, the Sirona S i-Size provides comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years. The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall. Sirona S i-Size also offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position thanks to the Energy Reduction Technology. It is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: The headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.