CONCORD BALANCE is an iSize car seat with 360º rotation in both forward and rear facing positions. Use the rear facing position from newborn up to 105 cm and then you can choose the forward facing position if preferred from 15 months.
- Rearward facing for children of 40 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (Birth to 4 years approx.)
- Forward facing for children of 76 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (15 months to 4 years approx.)
- 360° rotating in both positions. Makes placing the child in the seat and switching ride positions incredibly easy.
- Meets and exceeds i-Size safety standard by allowing extended rear facing to 4 years.
- Easy rotate the seat with just one hand, leaving one free for baby.
- Built-in features to avoid installation errors.
- 4 reclining positions in both the rearward and forward facing position with just one hand.
- Inside the seat is covered with materials that absorb impacts.
- Better external visibility for the child thanks to the height of the seat.
- Adjust the harness height and headrest in a single synchronized one hand adjustment.
- Adjustable headrest with 5 positions while the baby is in the seat.
- Integrated 5-point harness with one pull adjustment that spreads the loads across the body better in the event of an accident.
- Simple and secure to fit using a car's ISOFIX anchor points.
- Isofix + anti-rotation leg. This is the safest installation position, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert included, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact. Easily removed for washing or when baby out grows it.
- Ventilation in the shell.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Dimensions: 78 x 44 x 119.5 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
Complies with Safety Standards ECE R129 i-Size
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Service Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.