THE CHAIR THAT GROWS WITH THE CHILD™ – A CHAIR FOR LIFETripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 136kg/300lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Depth- and height adjustable seat and footplate
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Available in a variety of colors for your baby boy or girl
- Wide range of optional accessories for comfort & personalization
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Please carefully read the user guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
- Made in Europe
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components. Please Click Here to Register for Warranty
- Product Size: 49 x 46 x 78 cm
- Weight: 6.471 kg
- Suitable Age: from 0 (months) up to 136 kg
- Extended Warranty: 7 (years)
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Materials: Beech / Oak Wood
How to use the Tripp Trapp® high chair from Stokke®:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.