* Recommended age : 0 months+ (Premature Baby)
The Extra Slow Flow teat is ideal for premature or low birth weight babies who are still learning to coordinate suckling and swallowing, or have other physical challenges.
2 x Hegen Teats Extra Slow Flow
Off-centre teat promotes upright feeding which reduces the risk of milk back-flow that causes mid-ear complications.
Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible.
Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
Prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation. Safe in sterilizers, warmers, dishwashers, microwaves, boiling water and freezers.
- Additional teats of various sizes sold separately allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (extra slow/slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by.
* Hegen Teats are marked with "0/1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate extra slow/slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
Directions for Assembly:
To remove transparent cover
- With the Hegen logo on the Collar facing you, push the Transparent Cover backwards (away from you) to open.
To assemble teat into collar
- With the built-in anti-colic air vent facing you, place the Collar (with the Hegen logo facing you) over the Teat and pull Teat upwards through the Collar to fit snugly.
*Air vent in Teat must match with Hegen logo on Collar