This Bio Toothbrush has a handle made from 100% corn starch (non GMO) and soft nylon (recyclable) bristles. It's the first of its kind in the world, designed for children.
- Extra Soft
- Corn Starch
- Comfy for Small Hands
- Suitable From First Tooth
- BPA & PVC Free
- Cruelty Free Company
Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
- Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion.
- Use with Jack N' Jill natural toothpaste made with organic flavors & Calendula.
- Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
- Replace after illness.
- Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
- Sterilize often
- Allow bristles to air dry.
- Do not use without adult supervision.
- Do not chew or bite!
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
*Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilized in boiling water or microwave. See care & handling for details.
*REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.