Our Baby range including our iconic Diabola 2-sizes-in-1 model and the new Our Son newborn model is ideal if you’re thinking of buying your first pair of baby sunglasses! These baby frames are incredibly light and adapt to fit toddlers’ faces as the bridge of their nose grows. They don't press against growing babies' ears or weigh down on their noses. As they are injection-molded in one piece to make them unbreakable, our sunglasses for babies can stand up to tiny hands and tiny teeth.
The most innovative model on the market – 2 sizes in 1!
Ideal if you’re buying a baby's first pair of sunglasses, these junior frames are incredibly light and adapt to fit toddlers’ faces as the bridge of their nose grows.
Their unique and patented "2 sizes in 1" system adapts as the bridge of the child’s nose develops: position "1" is for babies between 0 and 6 months who don’t have much of a nose yet, and you just flip them for position “2” for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Optimal protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.2 cm-sized lenses to completely protect children's eyes.
- Ki ET LA's extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare
Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- Guaranteed BPA-free.
- TPEE mono-injection frame.
- Polycarbonate lenses.
- International standard-compliant sun shades (ISO 12312-1 and ANSI Z80.3).
- SAVVY Ki ET LA sun shade lenses can be replaced by corrective lenses.