These WaZZ sunglasses, with their rectangular shape and attractive keyhole nose, will appeal to little backpackers who want look like mum and dad. A proper grown-up style that is 100% suitable for children. Their category 3, oversized and ergonomic lenses guarantee optimal protection while ensuring more visual comfort for an age group who are right in the middle of learning to walk.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Category 3 polycarbonate lenses.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.1 cm-sized (1-2 years old) and 3.5 cm (2-4 years old) lenses for to completely protect children's eyes.
- Ki ET LA's extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.