This organic paw paw balm is made from enriching Australian paw paw extract or also known as 'carica papaya extract' and is filled with nourishing beeswax, shea butter and calendula to heal and hydrate the skin. It is also enriched with soothing Vitamin E. This multipurpose ointment is completely free of mineral oils and petrochemicals, offering a delicious alterative that is ideal for moisturising and protecting lips, cracked hands & damaged skin on the body. It is also great in helping with cracked nipples and nappy rash. Definitely a must-have product in your bag!
A lot of similar products in the market uses petroleum jelly as the moisturising base to form the balm. Although it may feel moisturising, it actually clogs the pores and just seals over the skin. Consumers are now demanding more than ever that effectiveness goes hand-in-hand with the best natural ingredients. They are turning away from questionable petroleum and mineral oil based products and turning more and more to natural, Australian Certified Organic skincare products that are known to be safe for all of the family, including your baby. This all-natural multipurpose balm deeply nourishes, soothes and conditions dry skin and moisturises in the most natural way.
- Contains 10% paw paw / papaya extract
- Includes nourishing shea butter, calendula and Vitamin E
- Perfect for
- cracked lips
- dry or cracked hands
- cracked nipples
- nappy rash
- eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- sunburn and minor burns
- shallow cuts and grazes
- insect bites
- FREE from
- petrochemicals and mineral oils
- artificial colours
- Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cherry Coconut Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
*Denotes Certified Organic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.