Flexlight: The flexible LED desk lamp from moll
accompanies day and night
- The Flexlight adjusts perfectly to every work situation: Thanks to the gooseneck and ball joint in the clamping foot, the lamp head and arm can be brought into any position.
- Dimmable lighting
- The light can be dimmed from 100% to 5% via a sensor button.
Sometimes red, sometimes green, sometimes blue
The intelligent power button can not only switch on and off, but also glows in many bright colours. The colour changes at the touch of a button. Even when the light is switched off. This means that the Flexlight is also suitable as a night light and ensures safety and well-being. Thanks to the night light, children can find their way around the room in the dark and can find the on button of their desk lamp at any time, even at night. If this function is not desired, it can also be deactivated.
The Flexlight is particularly energy-saving and means an 85% energy saving compared to a 60W bulb.
Ingenious additional functions
A USB charging station is attached to the lamp, where mobile phones, MP3 players and other electronic devices can be charged. The clamping foot holds the Flexlight securely to the table without taking up much space, even on a sloping table top (for tabletop thicknesses of 13-23 mm).
moll – Quality made in Germany
5 Years Warranty
- Light source: LED
- Light colour: warm white
- Rated useful luminous flux: 690 lm
- Nominal luminous flux: 690 lm
- Rated service life: 25.000h
- Nominal service life: 25.000h
- Power consumption: 10W
- Nominal power consumption: 10W
- Colour temperature: 3.500 K
- Start-up time: immediately full luminous flux
- Electrical power factor: 0,57
- Power supply: 5V, Direct current
- Lamp luminous flux maintenance> 0,8 at 6.000h
- Power supply unit: 220-240V, max. 2A/5V
- Protection class: IP 20
- Lamp head: 15 x 5 x 1,6 cm
- Lighting control: Integrated dimming function
- Colour rendering indexRA = 80
- Colour Consistency—> McAdam-Ellipse
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.