Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set
Parent's little helper
The Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set is designed to provide your baby with a soft and cozy spot at the center of the family. The raised height is ideal for "talking", playing and maintaining contact with your baby. The Stokke® Nomi® chair with the attached Newborn Set is easy to move around the house. Wherever you need an extra pair of hands - it can be seamlessly adjusted between an almost horizontal and more upright positions to meet your baby's changing needs. It offers a gentle bounce responding to your baby's natural movement while your baby's head remains stable.
- The Newborn Set should be used in the horizontal position for the first 8-10 weeks after baby is born.
- When your baby has grown a little stronger, you can begin to use a more upright position. This will provide even better connection at the family table.
- Can be used from birth until your child can sit up unaided.
- Please note that several short periods in the Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set are better for your baby than one extended period.
- Product Size (cm/in): 59 x 52 x 82 / 23.2 x 20.5 x 32.3
- Weight (kg/lbs): 1.71 / 3.8
- Suitable for age: from 0 ~ to 6 (months)
- Extended Warranty: 3 (years)
- Materials: Polypropylene/low carbon DIN steel
- Materials Textiles: Cover: 15% Cotton / 85% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Stokke Nomi Chair
- Stokke Nomi Play
- Stokke Nomi High Chair