Tripp Trapp® Ash Limited Edition
Quality artisanship lies in precision and detailing. In this spirit, Stokke has put a great deal of extra thought into our Ash Limited Edition chairs to make something memorable. Chosen for its high quality and rich look, the densely veined wood of the ash tree reveals multi-dimensional rings in both pale and deep tones.
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 136kg/300lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Depth- and height adjustable seat and footplate
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Made with premium ash wood and available in limited quantities
- Features a laser engraved anniversary logo
- Made in Europe
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components. Please Click Here to Register for Warranty
- Product Size: 49 x 46 x 78 cm
- Weight: 6.471 kg
- Suitable Age: from 0 (months) up to 136 kg
- Extended Warranty: 7 (years)
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Materials: Wood type Ash
How to use the Tripp Trapp® high chair from Stokke®: