The Tripp Trapp® Nordic Grey cushion yarn is dyed with IndiDye™ using extracts from acorns. With no hazardous chemicals, no wastewater and a low environmental impact, IndiDye™ uses truly eco-smart dyeing technology. The ultrasonic dyeing process eliminates wastewater in the dyeing process, and water consumption is significantly reduced compared to conventional dyeing. Through lower dyeing temperatures and shorter dyeing times, use of energy and emissions are much lower compared to conventional dyeing.
- Padded cushion easy-to-mount onto Tripp Trapp® chair
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs
- A no-slip bottom keeps it in place
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Weight: 0.21 kg
- Main fabric: 100% Cotton
- All materials: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, Product class I
How to use the Tripp Trapp® high chair from Stokke®:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.